What are you planning for your next trip? Does one want a holiday in the waters? Going on a cruise has slowly become a popular trend amongst people and if you haven’t been on one yet, it’s the best time to plan for one. If you’re looking for a laid-back vacation experience to relax, rewind, and reflect while witnessing nature’s glory, a cruise can bring a perfect getaway. If you would like to go on a holiday and explore the majestic seas and the lush green surroundings of our country, you’ll hop on a royal cruise that will pass you through the exotic locations of this country that still remain unexplored. There are many luxury cruises in India and the top 10 among them have been sorted for your next trip.
Best Time To Travel
There is no one-size-fits-all answer for when to sail: It depends on your priorities. Whether you’re looking to ignore the rough seas or get a bargain deal, there’s always a time of year that’s best for you. If you’re trying to find low prices, shoulder season — the time between peak and low season — may be a great option, but it’s going to come with rainy weather or fewer wildlife sightings.
Reasons to Undertake to
- A Cruise Holiday Offers Great Value
- See Multiple Destinations, Unpack just one occasion
- Cruise Ships Are Family Friendly
- Cruise Ships are available in All Shapes and Sizes
- Ships Offer a spread of Onboard Activities
- India Cruises Holidays Are Easy to Plan
- Ships Are Floating Cities
- Cruise Holidays are often Exotic
- Cruising Is Romantic
- Cruising Is Social
Name of the Cruises
- Sunderbans Luxury Cruise
- The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda Cruise
- River Ganges Heritage Cruise
- V Mahabaahu Cruise
- Lakshadweep Cruise
- The Luxury Vrinda
- Goa Cruise Destination
- Costa Neoclassica Cruise
- Kerala Backwater Cruise
- Andaman Islands Cruise
About the Mentioned Cruises
- Sunderbans Luxury Cruise: Sunderbans is the world’s largest Royal Bengal tiger reserve and a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is worth checking out. Breeze through the mangrove ecosystems and visit the local villages where you can watch enriching folk theater performances by the villagers.
- The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda Cruise: This cruise will take you through the longest water stretch in Kerala by passing through the Vembanad Lake and the waters of Alleppey. As a guest, you’ll enjoy enriching cultural performances and night transnational performances while you enjoy all the luxuries on board. You’ll even be served delicious cuisines prepared by acclaimed master chefs of the country.
- River Ganges Heritage Cruise: The water of the Ganges offers excellent views of spiritual pilgrimage sites and the surrounding lush green forests. The cruise has 32 spacious rooms and a spacious terrace area that can accommodate up to 80 guests. It also features a live kitchen that offers local cuisines. This 260 km long stretch luxury cruise will take you through some of the top sightseeing places.
- V Mahabaahu Cruise: This luxury cruise starts from Kolkata and takes you through various tribal villages, serene monasteries, vast tea plantations, and other ancient destinations. On this cruise, you’ll be taken through the simplest northeastern states like Assam and Tezpur. The cruise also offers onboard facilities such as a swimming pool, a jacuzzi, and a spa. Well, you’ll also indulge in cooking sessions, watching several cultural performances and one-horned rhinoceros.
- Lakshadweep Cruise: Lakshadweep islands are legendary for adventure water sports so you can opt for this cruise if you are an adventure junkie. There are some cruises which operate here so you can make your choice. During the cruise, you’ll be able to visit the locals and get a glimpse of their daily lifestyle. you’ll indulge in turtle walking, reef walking, and bird watching on some of the islands. Oh, you’ll also hire jet skis and water scooters to have some fun.
- The Luxury Vrinda: Explore the backwaters of Alleppey on this luxury cruise ship that offers various facilities like onboard meals and deluxe luxury cabins to all its passengers. you’ll relax and enjoy the wonderful views of the Vembanad Sea or you could take up off-board activities like house boating, watching a cultural dance, or fishing.
- Goa Cruise Destination: Goa is one of the most famous cruise destinations in India because the cruise travels through the luminous waters of the Mandovi river, you’ll be ready to witness the beautiful golden sunset along the coastlines. On the cruise, you’ll be offered alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and delectable delights as you cross the pleasant sights of serene surroundings. you’ll even spot dolphins.
- Costa Neo Classica Cruise: This gigantic luxury cruise features a lot to offer all its passengers. It starts from Mumbai and leads towards the Maldives. it’s 654 cabins, out of which, 428 cabins offer a stunning sea view and the rest of them even have private balconies. There’s a wellness center, a swimming bath, a gym, four Jacuzzis, a library, a ballroom, and an onboard mall too. This cruise has it all.
- Kerala Backwater Cruise: You can explore the fantastic views of rice paddy fields and bamboo on waters in the backwaters of Kerala. Get off-board to enjoy one of the most fascinating and private peaceful boat rides in the tranquil Kerala backwaters for a memorable cruise.
- Andaman Islands Cruise: Many cruise lines will take you through the lush green surroundings of the Andaman Islands. you’ll go by yacht, a boat, a fairy or a luxury ship cruise. you’ll enjoy off-shore activities like snorkeling, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and other water sports. Every island tour promises an enriching experience through the crystal clear waters so it’ll be quite an extravagant experience. The cruise to Andaman is merely available from the ports of Kolkata, Vizag, and Chennai.
- When you’re booking a cruise, you’ll save money and beat the crowds by timing your trip strategically.
- Generally, the most cost-effective time of year to travel will be when the weather is less-than-perfect in your destination.
The Indian cruise market has the potential to grow 10 folds over the subsequent decade, driven by rising demand and disposable incomes.
India may be a magnificent cruise destination, but several attractions of India along its 7,500 km long coastline and vast river systems are yet to be unveiled to the planet.
The government of India realizes the potential and is determined to position India as a global cruise hub with state-of-art infrastructure for both ocean and river cruises.
In India, global players have shown a keen interest in promoting cruise tourism, and with the proper infrastructure, this might happen with the adoption of modern technology, India will become one of the top tourism destinations in the world.